Thursday, March 31, 2011

Strawberries

Good Afternoon.  Today the weather is fantastic.  It is great to be outside and my boys love it too.  The past three days I have been working on planting my strawberry plants.  I bought four different types, so we will have strawberries throughout the season.  I planted over 100 plants.  Until our irrigation water is turned on (which won't be until mid-April) I have to water them by hand.  Normally, that wouldn't be a big deal except that my plants are on the East side of our property and the water faucet is clear on the West side.  I have to figure out a better way of doing this task. 

Normally, I would have my garden started by now, but I have decided to wait until the irrigation water is turn on.  I just can't hand water so many things or I will get too frustrated.  It is hard for me not to get it started, but I know it is for my sanity.  My husband is going to get the garden fencing up this weekend.  So, when the water is turned on, we will be ready!

Well, time to get back to work.  Enjoy your day everyone. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment