Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a windy day

The weather hasn't exactly been cooperating the past several days.  We were supposed to get our tree cut down on Friday, but it rained too much.  So, now we have to wait until next weekend.  It has been really windy this weekend, so that makes it hard to work outside.  I am not a big fan of wind, it sends me indoors more often than not.  On a positive note it allowed me to do some deep cleaning in the house today. 

My husband built a fenced area for the chickens so that they can got outdoors and enjoy nature.  We buried the fence underground so we don't have to worry about dogs, raccoons or any other predator getting in.  These are some spoiled chickens, let me tell you.  They are so much fun though and I just love that we got chickens.  The day before yesterday we got five eggs.  That is the most we have received in one day.  They are starting to do their job and do it well.

I will post some pictures this week of the work we have done.  I should say the work my husband has done...I use the term "we" loosely.  Things are looking great and I am so excited for summer. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment