Monday, April 11, 2011

Henrietta

Well, to my surprise, Henrietta the one eyed chicken is now Henrietta the two eyed chicken.  I have been going back and forth about whether her eye was really gone or not, but today I am sure.  She didn't loose her eye and I am so happy.  The area around her eye seems to be healing up nicely too.  The chickens are all doing really good and laying a lot of eggs.

It was the day after Sharky our fish died, that my oldest son asked where he was.  Whoops, I wasn't expecting him to notice so quickly.  I told him he died and I flushed him down the toilet, he then proceeded to tell me that he wanted to get another fish.  No more fish in this household, at least not until the boys are old enough to take care of it by themselves.

The yard is starting to come together nicely.  We got our irrigation water now and so I am able to water my strawberries, fruit trees, raspberries and blackberries easier.  The sprinklers aren't working yet because my husband has to fix a part of the pipe that he crunched.  This week the weather is going to be sunny and warm, so we will be spending a lot of time outdoors.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment