Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New bathroom pictures

Good Morning.  We celebrated my youngest sons 3rd birthday yesterday.  I can't believe my youngest is already three.  They are growing up fast and I don't have babies anymore.  I posted two pictures from our bathroom remodel.  The pictures aren't the greatest because the room is so small, it is hard to take a picture of it.  Hopefully, it is good enough to give you an idea of how it looks anyway.  I posted pictures a few months ago of what it looked like "before".  It looks so great and they boys really like it.  I am happy with how it turned out.  We have been spending a lot of money on house projects this summer, so now we are taking a break from serious projects.  It doesn't take long to spend money, that is for sure.

I like to look at the messed up paint at Lowe's and we found a 5 gallon exterior paint color that we liked a lot.  We decided to buy it because it was only $25 instead of the normal $170.  That was an awesome find and the color is one we were contemplating anyway.  We will probably work on painting the exterior of the house this Fall.  That is really going to be a nice change.  I can't wait!  The neighbors probably can't wait either!!

Well, have a great day everyone.  Cheers.



updated bathroom


another view


No comments:

Post a Comment